Dinamo Bucuresti VS FC Viitorul Constanta, home win - 2915 - Ngày 05/08/2020

Thông tin tuyển dụng

Vị trí:
Dinamo Bucuresti VS FC Viitorul Constanta, home win
Số lượng tuyển:
11
Giới tính:
Không khai báo
Ngành nghề:
Tính chất công việc:
Việc làm thu nhập cao
Tỉnh/Thành phố:
Mô tả:

Dinamo Bucuresti VS FC Viitorul Constanta, home win

1. After 26 rounds, soccer predict today Dinamo Bucuresti got 10 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Bucuresti got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

Dinamo Bucuresti VS FC Viitorul Constanta, home win

2. After 26 rounds, FC Viitorul Constanta got 11 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Viitorul Constanta got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dinamo Bucuresti 0.79-0-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 matches, the home team got 12 wins, 10 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 35.29%; Home odds win rate: 35.29%; Draw odds win rate: 29.41%; Away odds win rate: 35.29%.

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 787 matches, the home team got 339 wins, 202 draws and 246 losses. Home win rate: 43.07%; Draw win rate: 25.67%; Away win rate: 31.26%; Over odds win rate: 46.25%; Draw odds win rate: 5.21%; Under odds win rate: 48.54%.

5. The 1x2 first odds football predictions combination of this game is 2.27-3.30-2.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 6 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 47.62%.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dinamo Bucuresti(38.2%), Draw(27.9%), FC Viitorul Constanta(34.0%)

 

Kỹ năng:
Trình độ:
Lao động phổ thông
Kinh nghiệm:
Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Mức lương:
1-2 triệu
Hình thức làm việc:
Nhân viên chính thức
Thời gian thử việc:
Nhận việc ngay
Yêu cầu hồ sơ:
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
31/08/2026


Thông tin liên hệ

Người liên hệ:
Email:
Địa chỉ:
Điện thoại:
Di động:
Hình thức liên hệ: